Saturday, April 23, 2011

ATTENTION!

Today (well yesterday technically since its 12:37 am) 4/23 was my 18th birthday! My amazing boyfriend bought me many gifts including the Cricut Cartridge i've been wanting foreverrrrrr! Give A Hoot!

       I will be posting the images on the purchase page in case you want to specify the kind of card you want more! I also got a crop-a-dile setter and im super happy about that!

My craft center BTW, is completley different since the pictures posted earlier in the year, i will take a photo soon and have an updated look inside my drawers!

So, now that i have hundreds of dollars worth of stuff i definitley need to spend hours making cards and practicing! i got the tools but i need to learn so i will definitley be going to some workshops and such but thank you so much for visiting my page!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!
have a wonderful day! :)