Friday, April 1, 2011

My Desk!

Here is my desk! I need to get a mirror to put on the wall since when i sit i am facing my wall and my tv is facing my back! hehe.






Photobucket



    Would You Like to see inside my drawers? (:


<center>Photobucket</center>
my mono adhesives, pop ups, and other little things like brads and pins.

<center>Photobucket</center>
my tiny shelf! i have my 5.5 x 11 paper next to it and a binder with my patterned paper.
<center>Photobucket</center>
here are some inks! some tiny ones used for blotching on letters and smaller sentiments.
<center>Photobucket</center>
here are my letter stamps for when i dont have a stamp for what i want to say!
<center>Photobucket</center>
here is what didnt fit on my stamp shelf seen below and the label sheets for some of my clear unmounted stamps.
<center>Photobucket</center>

now here is my larger shelf that i keep where one would usually put their harddrive for a computer. i keep my large scraps of cardstock on top, my scraps from my cricut in the middle and pattern scraps on bottom! Well, scrapbooking is expensive so its so important to
 REUSE REDUCE and RECYCLE! (: </center>
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!
have a wonderful day! :)